Friday, April 1, 2011

Cupcakes & Ghosts, aka, "I'm Sorry John Boyd"

Cupcakes & Ghosts, aka, "I'm Sorry John Boyd"



Photo from We Heart It.  If you know the original credit, please let me know.

  • 10:49 am
  • I'm feeling like a great employee...I found the Washburn Map!
  • Nope, that doesn't mean anything to anyone else, unless you're from Plaquemines Parish.
  • Even then, it probably doesn't unless you're the school board.
  • Courtney?  Do you care?
  • Speaking of work, I also sort-of-kind-of-maybe became angry with a dead surveyor and maybe-a-little-bit told him, "Why couldn't you just walk in a straight line!!"
  • I'm hoping his ghost doesn't come get me.
  • I think there are ghosts in my attic.
  • I won't go up there.
  • Someone else went up there before.
  • They said there was a bunch of boxes, a sweatshirt & a Night Rider costume.
  • There were also books on Christian living on top of my kitchen cabinets.
  • I even recieved mail for one of the previous owners inviting them to their 25 year class reunion.
  • I mailed it back and told the sender they no longer live there. 
  • I thought that was nice.
  • Then the sender mailed me back and told me thank you!
  • I thought that was nice too.
  • I'm ready for Saturday.
  • And probably my neighbor's future's too since I don't want to eat all those cupcakes myself.
  • And a 10 mile run.
  • That I'm a little bit excited about.
  • Maybe I'll wear my lucky pink Nike shorts.
  • 10:58 am
Thoughts?

1 comment:

courtney marie said...

I don't know what the Washburn Map is. No. N'est pas.

Pin It button on image hover