Cupcakes & Ghosts, aka, "I'm Sorry John Boyd"
|Photo from We Heart It. If you know the original credit, please let me know.|
- 10:49 am
- I'm feeling like a great employee...I found the Washburn Map!
- Nope, that doesn't mean anything to anyone else, unless you're from Plaquemines Parish.
- Even then, it probably doesn't unless you're the school board.
- Courtney? Do you care?
- Speaking of work, I also sort-of-kind-of-maybe became angry with a dead surveyor and maybe-a-little-bit told him, "Why couldn't you just walk in a straight line!!"
- I'm hoping his ghost doesn't come get me.
- I think there are ghosts in my attic.
- I won't go up there.
- Someone else went up there before.
- They said there was a bunch of boxes, a sweatshirt & a Night Rider costume.
- There were also books on Christian living on top of my kitchen cabinets.
- I even recieved mail for one of the previous owners inviting them to their 25 year class reunion.
- I mailed it back and told the sender they no longer live there.
- I thought that was nice.
- Then the sender mailed me back and told me thank you!
- I thought that was nice too.
- I'm ready for Saturday.
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes with Cardamom Buttercream are in my future.
- And probably my neighbor's future's too since I don't want to eat all those cupcakes myself.
- And a 10 mile run.
- That I'm a little bit excited about.
- Maybe I'll wear my lucky pink Nike shorts.
- 10:58 am