Friday, March 18, 2011

Wildlife Management Areas and Croutons

Friday Thoughts



  • 12:05 pm
  • Productive morning at work.
  • Who knew land purchases by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries were so exciting?
  • I didn't.
  • GO Wildlife Management Areas!
  • Reminds me of Antelope, Lions and Wild Boars.
  • Those do not reside anywhere in Iberville or Concordia Parish. 
  • You're more likely to find snakes, mosquitos, fish and deer there.
  • Much less exciting.
  • Friday Lunch at my desk = lame and boring.

Big, Uncrunchy Croutons

  • Yep, I took a picture of it.
  • Whole Foods croutons are not crunchy.  Don't be fooled. 
  • I really should bring my own croutons.
  • I brought my own cheese to McDonalds once.
  • Drunk College Nights
  • Do I want to go back to school?
  • Ponder Ponder Ponder
  • Nope, I still don't like these croutons.
  • Not making me "crou-tingly".
  • Ah, Space Ghost.
  • Same drunk college night as the cheesy McDonalds.
  • Three years can sure change things.
  • 12:16 pm
Thoughts?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover