- 12:05 pm
- Productive morning at work.
- Who knew land purchases by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries were so exciting?
- I didn't.
- GO Wildlife Management Areas!
- Reminds me of Antelope, Lions and Wild Boars.
- Those do not reside anywhere in Iberville or Concordia Parish.
- You're more likely to find snakes, mosquitos, fish and deer there.
- Much less exciting.
- Friday Lunch at my desk = lame and boring.
|Big, Uncrunchy Croutons|
- Yep, I took a picture of it.
- Whole Foods croutons are not crunchy. Don't be fooled.
- I really should bring my own croutons.
- I brought my own cheese to McDonalds once.
- Drunk College Nights
- Do I want to go back to school?
- Ponder Ponder Ponder
- Nope, I still don't like these croutons.
- Not making me "crou-tingly".
- Ah, Space Ghost.
- Same drunk college night as the cheesy McDonalds.
- Three years can sure change things.
- 12:16 pm