Friday, March 25, 2011

Sandwiches, Sailboats and Priests

Sandwiches, Sailboats and Priests

via



  • 11:06 am
  • I am looking so foreward to Quiznos for lunch!
  • QuizNOs, not Quizyes.
  • I used to be loyal to Subway; in fact, I went so far as to say, "I don't like Quiznos".
  • Then I tried it again.
  • Yum Yum.
  • I'll be eating meat today.
  • I'm half-way Episcopalian.
  • They only suggest not eatin meat on Fridays during lent. 
  • Episcopalians area fine group like that.
  • In terms of openmindedness, they float my boat.
  • Not everyone will agree, but allowing people of the homosexual persuasion to be prominent members of the church makes me happy.
  • I also enjoy the traditional feel of their services.
  • Stand up. Sing a song. Sit down. Kneel. Pray. Stand Up.  Love it all.
  • I do have a lenten goal though.
  • DON'T WASTE FOOD.
  • I keep track of this by marking things off on the reciepts after I finish them.
  • I guess normal people would just look in their refrigerator.
  • Being a "normal person" doesn't float my boat. 
  • I like nautical fashion.  Navy and white. Yes please.
  • 11:21 am
Thoughts?

1 comment:

very married said...

i love Episcopalians too. our 20s/30s group is having a Lenton Violation party on thursday.

Pin It button on image hover