Sandwiches, Sailboats and Priests
- 11:06 am
- I am looking so foreward to Quiznos for lunch!
- QuizNOs, not Quizyes.
- I used to be loyal to Subway; in fact, I went so far as to say, "I don't like Quiznos".
- Then I tried it again.
- Yum Yum.
- I'll be eating meat today.
- I'm half-way Episcopalian.
- They only suggest not eatin meat on Fridays during lent.
- Episcopalians area fine group like that.
- In terms of openmindedness, they float my boat.
- Not everyone will agree, but allowing people of the homosexual persuasion to be prominent members of the church makes me happy.
- I also enjoy the traditional feel of their services.
- Stand up. Sing a song. Sit down. Kneel. Pray. Stand Up. Love it all.
- I do have a lenten goal though.
- DON'T WASTE FOOD.
- I keep track of this by marking things off on the reciepts after I finish them.
- I guess normal people would just look in their refrigerator.
- Being a "normal person" doesn't float my boat.
- I like nautical fashion. Navy and white. Yes please.
- 11:21 am