Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look At Me, I look French

Look At Me, I look French!


    
Oui Oui!

I decided to have a Diet Dr. Pepper with my lunch today.
My high-sodium Asian Noodle lunch which looks a little like this:

Photo via Simply Asia


Apparently, too much sodium makes you high strung.
When I hear, "high strung", I automatically think, "POODLE!"
Perfect for my frenchy outfit.




Complete with a vintage scarf.
I say vintage.
Its from an estate sale...which means, at least it isn't brand new.
Poor scarf.
She's a little bit raggedy, as you can see from the crummy photograph taken with my phone.

Speaking of my phone
(a Motorola Bravo, in case you were dying to know)
I've been tracking my calories, nutrients and exercise with this new app called My Fitness Pal because I seem to have gained ye about 10 pounds since this time last year.
I think it has something to do with running a marathon...
"How?" you say.
Well having this mindset doesn't help:
"Hey!  I'm going to run 26.2 miles...I can eat what I want...all the time...for every meal...for three months."
Nope, my body doesn't work that way.
So, I'm trying to get back on the healthy bandwagon...
And stop eating other people's snacks all day at work(thats not nice!).
And stop eating 2 pieces of cake when its someone's birthday(they should eat the cake...its their birthday!).
But mostly start eating MORE healthy foods.
I've already incorporated brocolli into my dinner for about a week and become more conscious of my grazing habits.

Success all around!

Avoir un jour fantastique !
(thats French for, "Have a fantastic day!")

1 comment:

courtney marie said...

Ou est la piscine? Splish Splash.

Pin It button on image hover