Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Wasn't On The Track Team

I Wasn't On The Track Team





I don't think I even saw a track until after high school.
Our track was behind the practice football field.
And since I wasn't on the football team...
I never went back there.



Although I did date a football player.



Damn, I was cool.



I wasn't a cheerleader though...
I played tennis instead.
Varsity Tennis.
Watch out.


Thats about the limit of high school athletic career.




I went from being the least athletic person I know




to being one of the most active people I know.



The point of my little blurb is:
There is always room for improvement and you never know who you will be or what your future holds...
So do your best everyday, show love to those around you, and you just might win.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I actually saw the parade that came down bourbon st. on st. patty's day evening. It was soo much fun. I def. enjoyed myself while visiting. I would love to do it again sometime. I was def. intrigued by the culture and architecture. It would be great to go outside of all the main touristy stuff and really get to see more than just french quarter.

Pin It button on image hover