Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Morning Thoughts

Via.
If you know the original photo credit, please leave a comment.



Friday Morning Thoughts

  • 9:02 am. 
  •  No clean bowls in my house so no oatmeal for breakfast. 
  • Mango-Honey yogurt instead
  • Mango-Honey tastes like peach.
  • Mellow Peach...Weed-smokin' peach, if you will.
  • "Obey, Serve, Love, Excel".  
  • I love that my tea has words of wisdom.
  • Thank goodness my toenail doesn't hurt anymore because I'm going to the city to watch a St. Patricks day parade with my bff tomorrow.  I need a brew.
  • I hope they don't throw a cabbage at me.  I don't like dodging vegetables.
  • Lima Beans are my favorite legume.
  • Is "lima bean" a term of endearment?
  • I think I would like being called, "my dear"...kind of old school, but something about it makes me smile.
  • Smile.
  • 9:09 am

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover