Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 4 and a Shout Out!

Day 4- A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have


Well, this is an easy one:

  • I wish I didn't bite my nails as often as I do.
  • I wish I didn't worry about getting fat every time I complete a running training schedule.
  • I wish I washed my face before bed.
  • I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.

But, I generally like myself, so these things I often let slide.


 
Speaking of procrastinating, I'm working on my letters for the pen pal project over at Get the Words Out!  Amidst writing 1-2 letters a week, also sent out a postcard for my PostCrossing account, which I purchased from the Kristin Lee Cards.  She does all of her own rubber stamping for her cards, has fast shipping, and a great personality. Here are a few of my favorites, all found at her etsy shop.  Check her out!


 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover