Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2 and a Thank You!

Day 2- The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well...I don't really like my blog name.  I thought of it because I am a small person...and this is a small blog...thus...Brandi-Sized.

Anyways, since that was so uninteresting, I'll move on.  Look!!


I was awarded a Stylish Blogger award from One Step at a Time!!  Thanks so much, Tasia!  Go check her out!

The rules for this award are simple. First, thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Then share 7 things about yourself. And finally, tag 15 other bloggers and let them know that you've given them an award!

And now 7 more highly entertaining facts about myself:

  1. My mom and my grandpa were born on the same day.
  2. Both of my thumbnails are bumpy.  Not ugly bumpy.  But if you touch them, you notice a little wave action.
  3. I might want BBQ for lunch today.
  4. I may or may not go to see horse racing tomorrow at the track in New Orleans with my neighbor Julie.
  5. My favorite color is gray...yep...just like the Counting Crows.
  6. My ankle kind of hurts today.   I guess thats what I get for running 26.2 miles.
  7. I still have no idea what I'm doing with this whole blogging thing, but hopefully I'll learn more.
Who to tag, who to tag?  I'm just making my debut in blogland, so I'm sure no one knows who I am, but I'm going to go ahead and tag some of my favorite ladies.  I def don't have fourteen, but here's to : Brandilyn, BrittniCaroline(whom I have the pleasure of knowing in real life!), Lindsay, Lyndsey, Sarah, & Tracy.   You ladies are amazing!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover