Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Entry

Sooo, this is my first entry. I decided to keep a blog some time in January, and unfortunately, that idea failed. This is my second attempt at this, so wish me luck.


I decided to call this one "A Brandi Sized Blog" because it's my little corner of the internet. I am 5'0 and 120 pounds, so calling it "brandi sized" seems appropriate.

A little about myself:

  • I'm obsessed with my dog, General P.G.T. Beauregard, aka Bubba. He's a tri-colored Cocker Spaniel from the Cocker Spaniel Rescue of East Texas whom I adopted August of last year. He's my heart.
  • I have a foster Cocker Spaniel named Sasha, who is up for adoption on petfinder. She is between 5-7 years old with some vision disabilities, but she is the absolutely a doll. She loves to cuddle, and would make a great only dog because of her devotion to you. To see her, go to the following website : http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14336760
  • I am a proud new homeowner of my first place, an 1000 square food townhouse-style condominium!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover